The following terms and conditions apply to Llandudno Jazz Festival and Llandudno Jazz Festival Fringe tickets:
In these terms and conditions:
“Promoter” refers to Calon Promotions Ltd
“You” refers to the ticket holder
“Venue” refers to the venue stated on the ticket
1. Tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Promoter and/or event. Please read through terms and conditions prior to purchase. Full terms and conditions and further event details are available on the event website.
2. It is your responsibility to check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please contact Calon Promotions immediately if there are any issues with your order.
3. Tickets remain the property of Calon Promotions.
4. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum of 10 per transaction to discourage unfair buying practices. We reserve the right to cancel bookings which we expect to be fraudulent.
5. Tickets are for personal use and may not be used for promotions/contests without prior consent from the promoter/agent.
6. Tickets are not for re-sale. Calon Promotions accept no responsibility for third party ticket sales.
7. Calon Promotions are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. No duplicates will be issued. Please keep address and contact details up to date. Failure to do so may result in tickets being dispatched to the wrong address.
8. Although we try and ensure all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If for any reason this affects your order we will contact you as soon as possible. Please be aware, if we cannot contact you your order may be cancelled.
9. Travel and accommodation relating to the event is booked at your own risk.
10. Decisions to alter or cancel an event are the responsibility of the promoter. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled we will endeavour to notify ticket holders however we do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event. Please check the event website for up to date event information.
11. If you arrive later than the advertised start time then you may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before you can take your seat. This may be the interval.
12. All tickets are non-refundable unless the promoter cancels the event. If an event is cancelled Calon Promotions will issue a refund for the face value of the tickets. Booking fees and postage costs are non-refundable.
13. If an event is rescheduled, Calon Promotions will contact you regarding new event information. Original tickets may remain valid. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event a refund will be issued.
14. No refunds will be issued if you fail to comply with all the terms and conditions applicable to the ticket, the venue or the event. The Promoter and venue have the right to refuse entry or eject a ticket holder from the event if suspected of unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury.
15. Age restrictions are specified for health and safety reasons and no refund will be issued for failing to comply. We recommend carrying proof of age when attending events.
16. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. This is at the discretion of the venue owner.
17. Unless stated at the venue, there is no re-admission.
18. Tickets for unreserved events cannot be re-issued if lost.
19. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited.
20. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
21. Calon Promotions and event partners accept no responsibility for personal property during an event.
22. Personal information provided by you to Calon Promotions will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any consents given by you in relation to your personal information.